Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

I am not crazy - pet psychic ?

611 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  RRSinNC 
#1 ·
I tried to search here and came up with nothing. Has any one here used one with any luck, any recommendations?

I'm not nuts, really I'm not! Something about Aiyana is really bothering me... she has been gone almost 3 months. All other dogs I have lost, I feel around me for quite some time after they have gone, and I know they visit. Nothing from Aiyana... I just want to know she is ok.

blessings,

Julie

#2 ·
Not a pet physic exactly, but an animal communicator.

I had lost my heart horse. She told me he appeared at sunset everynight, on a knoll in the pasture and wasn't REALLY gone. I thought "what a nice fairy tale that is" even though she was spot on with her communications from the other animals...dogs and horses.

I told my daughter and SHE said, "OMG, everynight at sunset Merlin (the only one who hadn't met Rocket) starts getting after everyone and gets them all stirred up." We had chills thinking about it (never mind that there wasn't a knoll in the pasture) until a friend asked "then why don't the other horses say 'that's just Rocket, he was here before you, so knock it off'!

I'm still stumped as to how she could 'know' so much about the dogs and horses. We did this over the phone, she was in Florida.

#3 ·
Thanks... maybe I will give it a try, this is really bothering me.

#4 ·
I dont feel like my girl Sandy is ever around either..it makes me sad...I have always wondered why I dont "feel" her. I was so sad for so very long when she passed..I am always looking for signs and never see one...I never thought about asking someone why..

#5 ·
Okay you have made me think of a time nearly 40 years ago. I don't have a dog now although we always did growing up. I'm hoping to bring home a Golden soon...

When I was a grade schooler, where I grew up, dogs didn't always stay on leashes or in fenced in yards. I had an Irish Setter, Sean, who was a big goof ball and hyper and totally untrained because I was the fourth kid and my mom had hardly any time to keep track of me, let alone a dog and plus being an Irish Setter - well you know they aren't the smartest breed in the world.

Anyway, Sean, along with my best friend's dog Patches would trot down to the bottom of our street every afternoon to await my friend Teresa and my arrival on the school bus. The two were inseparable buddies. When we would get off the bus at school day's end Sean and Patches would be waiting for us.

But one day we got off the bus to find Sean who had been fatally injured by a car. Patches had gone up to Virginia with Teresa's dad hunting for the week, so fortunately she wasn't hurt. But this also meant that she didn't know where her pal was.

From that day on Patches would still meet us at the bus stop, but before trotting up the hill home with us she would pause and circle the spot where Sean had been hit. Pause, circle, pause, circle - look at us - pause and circle again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.