Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm so happy to hear the good news about your husband. I feel like, one down-one to go!!! I'm praying that Dusty will have a good outcome also.

·
Missing Angel Boomer
910 Posts
My first golden had a large tumor removed from his tail. The vet also prepared me for the worse by saying it "looked" cancerous. Thankfully, it was not and I dodged the bullet that time. Cancer came later. I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed that you get a good biopsy report.

·
Bailey's Mom
692 Posts
Congrats on your husband's results. That must be a huge relief! Now, if only you get such a good lab result on Dusty's tumor! But if not, just remember that we're here to support you. This is a great group, and I'm glad you found us!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dusty update

Update on Dusty. We went to our vet today to have her stitches removed & to get the results of the biopsy. The biopsy came back that the growth was a malignant melanoma. The good news is....further in the biopsy report it was reported clear edges (all of the cancer was contained in one area & removed), no further treatment at this time.

I can't thank you guys enough for all of your prayers, support & good thoughts. You are all awesome! This is the best forum I could have ever found.

Big sloppy puppy kisses & hugs.
Dusty

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
What wonderful news! I am sooooo very happy for you!!! Just proves-prayers do get answered!! I hope you're haveing a big celebration-your husband and Dusty are both OK-doesn't get any bett than that!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
That is wonderful news! All the best to your husband and Dusty, so that all of you stay healthy and Golden happy... :smooch:

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
That is excellent news, both for the DH and the doggie. I'm so glad things are going your way. I believe some of it is the power of all the people on this forum sending good thoughts in your direction (and some of us praying also).

·
Missing Angel Boomer
910 Posts
That is such good news! Make sure you keep checking him for other suspicious spots and have them checked right away.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts