Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
What a great video! Like others, it was "Ooo's and Ah's" at happy paws. Jordan was a darling puppy, and now she's all grown up into a beautiful young lady. The bows, the outfits, ... and smiles around here :D Victorian hats or a puppy with bows in her hair? Awwww. :)

Here's a couple tunes to get your party dancin' feet warmed up, your rock & roll rust shook off, and a tune Jordan might play a lot if she could figure out how to navigate Youtube.

We're lookin' forward to the pawty! :D

(PS - that might be me with the long hair and red eyes in the 42nd row in the Zepplin video during high school LOL).

·
Registered
12,458 Posts
Those that are hurting from their losses here on the forum have huge hearts and would never want to begrudge someone from celebrating their dog. IMO you should celebrate and trust those hurting will want you to be happy!
I could not say this any better. It is 100% how I feel. The happy pictures and all the love here have helped heal my sad heart.

I love the welcome home video - so many beautiful photos. (My favourite is the one of Jordan biting the nose of the stone dog). SM, I am so happy you are feeling better and will be able to celebrate this happy birthday with your beautiful girl. That's worth a double celebration.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts