Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are some pictures of one of my parents puppers, Billy. (He may not live with me anymore, but he still loves me the most :p:). He's almost 4 and a giant ball of goof and love. Everytime I go home, I have a whiny insistent shadow with me for the whole vist.

Billy tore his left and right ACLs at age one. The vet told us if we couldn't find a way to get him up and to the washroom etc, we would have to be put down. After we rigged up a harness and I lugged his 100lb (he is GIANT... like as tall as me!) bum around for months and he recovered from his surgeries, he is as happy as ever! He still gets sore from time to time after overdoing it or sleeping wrong and he may not be around for as long as we'd like because of that (ie: forever and ever) but he is the happiest most loving forever-puppy I have ever met. And I'm totally not biased! ;)

Here he is with his tongue late last year

When he gets really excited to see you or when you pet him just right, he'll scrunch up half his face like a mean dog. It's so funny. We call it his crazy face.

Happy as pie (and maybe as smart?)

And him just being him... from about two years ago.

That's my Billy pupper. He is the reason I am here today! The dog that made me LIVE for dogs. :wave:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
What a gorgeous boy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts