Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my trip to Alabama to see Hooch, Cindy and Carol (Beaushel) was great! I thought I was going to pick up Haley, but instead brought Hudson home- he is one of Laurels pups, 5 months old today (I think?) and is just a love muffin. For whatever reason, he was attached to me all weekend...I think he was telling me something! Here are some pics of our weekend in Alabama/Georgia.

(1) Me 'bonding' with Hudson...rubbing his ears
(2) Hudson having dinner :confused:
(3) Aunt Carol and Hudson
(4) Haley, Bama and Hudson in the lake...watching DUCKS!
(5) Me, Haley and Hudson
(6) Me and Haley
(7) Hudson chasing Laurel...look at their expressions LOL

Attachments

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Aw, great pictures! :) He's a cutie!!!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
What a handsome pup you brought home! All of Hooch's pups have a distinctive look....and I love it!
Everybody getting along at your house now?

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
What a cutie.... I will be over to meet this boy.....Hope Beamer dont get mad at his ma....for spending some time with the new boy....

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
AWWW,, congrats Jill! He's adorable :)

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a handsome pup you brought home! All of Hooch's pups have a distinctive look....and I love it!
Everybody getting along at your house now?
Beamer has played with him nonstop since the minute we got in the door...Libby will probably give Hudson a 90-day probation period where she sticks her nose up at him LOL typical Libby!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
LUCKY YOU !!!!!! Not only do you get to meet Hooch and Cindy, you get to bring home one of their puppers !!!!!! WOW, Hurricane Jill must rate pretty high on their list...... a level 5 at least. Love the chase pic... even buttface is in the backround. Keep those pics coming.

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LUCKY YOU !!!!!! Not only do you get to meet Hooch and Cindy, you get to bring home one of their puppers !!!!!! WOW, Hurricane Jill must rate pretty high on their list...... a level 5 at least. Love the chase pic... even buttface is in the backround. Keep those pics coming.
Yeah, I think I move (and talk) a little too fast for Hooch! God love him LOL

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Congratulations!! Hudson sure is gorgeous. I just love the 2nd pic of Hudson eating dinner, too funny. The last picture made me laugh, great expressions and love the little one in the background.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Yeah, I think I move (and talk) a little too fast for Hooch! God love him LOL

W-E-L-L, darlin, E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g m-o-v-e-s s-l-o-w-e-r i-n t-h-e S-o-u-t-h !!! As my sister says about my 2 aunts from W VA, if they drew out their vowels any more, it would be tomorrow !!! ROFL. Gotta love it.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
What a beautiful pup. Congratulations.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
There is my little man. Yeah that boy fell in love with Jill. He is a real sweetie and looks just like his half brother Bama at that age. I had a great time meeting Jill and seeing Hooch and Cindy again. We could have stayed up all night all weekend talking and laughing. I think Hooch is enjoying the quiet today. I will have some of my pictures later today. They are still loading.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Hooch and his wife have beautiful dogs!.I so wish he could still breed cos i would have taken a pup from them,in a couple of yrs!.
Beautiful pup who are having a lot of fun,together!.L

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
There is my little man. Yeah that boy fell in love with Jill. He is a real sweetie and looks just like his half brother Bama at that age. I had a great time meeting Jill and seeing Hooch and Cindy again. We could have stayed up all night all weekend talking and laughing. I think Hooch is enjoying the quiet today. I will have some of my pictures later today. They are still loading.
Jill has that effect on all dogs.....:D She can come over to my house and the crew is nice and calm doing there own thing and as Jill comes strolling in the door all hell breaks loose....

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jill has that effect on all dogs.....:D She can come over to my house and the crew is nice and calm doing there own thing and as Jill comes strolling in the door all hell breaks loose....
You mean all the LOVE breaks loose!! LOL

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts