Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

My husband and I are one of the lucky recipients of Vierka and Joe's little puppies. We can't wait to bring our little furball home.

Neither of us have had a dog before, so this should be fun. We currently have a bunny named Niblet. He's amazing. Hopefully, he'll be ok as a big brother.

I look forward to gaining insight and learning from others experiences on this forum.

I think we'll need all the help we can get! :eek:

Later,
Bonni

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, Joe and Vierkas pups are so cute, you must be very excited about it! Its amazing how a dog becomes part of your family, i could not imagine life without Cooper now as he is so entertaining! I was very surprised at how quickly he grew.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Coopersmum...

Thanks for the reply.

We are very much looking forward to making the puppy a part of our family. The fortunate part is that we are able to watch the puppies grow and have been watching them from their birth.

We were over at Joe and Vierka's yesterday and got to play with them outside. What a treat. They are so unbelievably lovable. It was hard to leave without one.

Anyway, thanks again for the reply and the welcome.
Bonni

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Remember to post losts of pictures!!
What are you going to call the pup?

It will be a huge adventure. Remember to turn here when you want to pull your hair out....the support is awesome!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts