Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Y'all!
Just joined yesterday. We are having a few hiccups with our account, but hopefully will all be resolved soon! we are located in Birmingham Alabama. We have been showing goldens for almost 13 years. Currently we have 9 goldens ranging in age from 13 -16 weeks! We starled out fostering for rescue, got into competitive obedience, finshed a CH , got out of conformation , back to obedience and started agility! Still in the last 2, but have begun a small breeding program and begun dabbeling in field! Life is *VERY* busy around here , but we wouldn't have it any other way!!
Looking forward to talking to some new folks!

glddog04

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,683 Posts
Welcome :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Howdy! And, welcome to the forum. I know you will find several with similar interests. I myself am involved with field and obedience, so that's where you will find me hanging out most of the time.

Would love to see some pictures of your kids.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Hi and welcome! Looking forward to some photos!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have some nice dogs! I especially like the Emberain lines. I got my first "field bred" dog this spring. "Hula" is Gallogold Fruit Juicy Red.Right now we are training obedience and hope to start some field this fall/winter. I am in the middle of the fource fetch right now, not my favorite but hope to get through soon and on our way!

I will try to get some pictures up...I'm thinking I'll have to enlist the hubby/ go to computer guy. Im pretty limited in my skills!

Looking Forward to talking to you again, and thanks for the Hello!
Dee Cato

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Hi! Id like to see some pictures too!!......Welcome!! :D

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
Welcome to the board. I sent you a PM about your board hiccups.

Wow 9 Goldens..... you must have a very active house.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor in Georgia:wavey: Glad to have you join our group.

I would never brag but I have an award winning Golden named Tuff Dog. He has excelled in being a spoiled doggy and in general rotten pup.

Hope you have a good sense of humor;).......glad to have you with us:D

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
arrg trying again... I live with 9 goldens (all house dogs) HHHMMM Why yes I believe my sense of humor, not to mention the ridiculous is *VERY* well developed :bowl: !! Glad to meet a neighbor!
Thanks to all for such a friendly hello!
Dee et al

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait til you get all the computerese figured out so we can see some pics of that troop you have. In the meantime, jump in and join the fun!!!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Hi neighbor!!! I am from Huntsville. Glad you found us.Let see your pups.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome Dee and your crew of Goldens!! Glad you decided to say hello.

psst, I've seen her Goldens and they are a good looking crew. The pup's are to die for!

PICTURES!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all! I have posted pictures to the members gallery...It pretty much tells me I need to take some more recent pictures of the kids! Especially poor Grits who is almost a year old now!!
Dee et al

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Thanks all! I have posted pictures to the members gallery...It pretty much tells me I need to take some more recent pictures of the kids! Especially poor Grits who is almost a year old now!!
Dee et al
Sounds like you have a project for tomorrow. Looking forward to the pictures. BTW WELCOME!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks thanks thanks to everyone (Hi Cooki!!) Take a look at our pictures of the 9 in the Members Gallery !! glddog04

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I looked at your pictures and all of your goldens are gorgeous. Welcome to the forum. My boy Bama is from Alabama. We are big Crimson Tide fans but I live in Florida. Glad you have joined us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts