Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I found you all searching for ideas on why my sweet Golden would be walking funny (the vet and I think it was just that he wasn't thrilled with the snow/ice we'd gotten). I'm Shanna, and am owned by an almost one year old Golden called Mark. He'll be one April 9th. He's such a sweet and cool dog, and is so good with our two young kiddos. Looking forward to getting great information on Goldens and hearing about yours and sharing about my boy!

Here's a picture of Mark:

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
"HEY!" and Welcome to the GRF from Mandy and me in North Carolina!!! Very cute pupper you have there! Exactly how funny does he walk???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you seen the movie "Happy Feet"? Where the penguin was born dancing? Mark was doing that for a bit with his hind legs (a weird rapid-step with just his hind legs as he walked normal with his front legs). It lasted about a week and I wasn't sure what to think about it... and the vet wasn't able to find anything "wrong" with him. :0/ I wondered if Mark slipped in the snow/ice we'd just gotten and I missed seeing it and had a hurt back-end or legs/hip as a result. He's such a sweet dog that I hated seeing him like that. He didn't seem to be in pain, though, that was the weird thing... just was walking strangely.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Jump in and join our discussions..... we LOVE pictures and stories about your life with such a sweet golden boy. Have fun.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hop around in the snow when I am barefoot, too! :)

Mark and your human are both darling!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Hopefully he is just like me and doesnt like cold feet. I hate winter. He is a real handsome boy and sounds like he is buddies with the kids.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts