Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUP/ADULT?

• $0-$200

Votes: 184 11.0%
  • $201-$400

Votes: 295 17.6%
  • $401-$600

Votes: 228 13.6%
  • $601-$800

Votes: 160 9.6%
  • $800-$1200 or more...

Votes: 806 48.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Mojo was $700.00 Cdn. and with tax he came to $756.00. This was also 7 years ago.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
$150.00. Came close to dying from worms right after I got him. (Healthy now but it will be a while before I eat speghetti again) and just at 12 weeks I see signs that might mean hip issues. So I expect he is going to end up costing more. What a sweet heart he is though.

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Lucky's mom said:
...(Healthy now but it will be a while before I eat speghetti again)...
Ewwww......and my wife just talked me into making that for dinner on Tuesday. Now I don't know...... :doh:

Rick

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
BTW, Samson was $325, and it was my wife's sister who bought him for us.....in sympathy, after we had to put our miniature daschund, Buddy, to sleep.....

Rick

·
Registered
71 Posts
Due to the circumstances behind getting Harvey.... which were a little more than complicated we didn't pay anything for him. But I understand his original owner paid over £500 for him

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
rwgibbs said:
Ewwww......and my wife just talked me into making that for dinner on Tuesday. Now I don't know...... :doh:
Rick
I'm so sorry. When something really makes me want to go in a corner and scream....I have a problem shutting up about it. :doh: Please forgive me.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i paid $350.00 for Lexi. She was a divorce present for myself!!!! My ex-husband wouldn't let me get one so the first weekend we lived apart I purchased her.

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Lucky's mom said:
I'm so sorry. When something really makes me want to go in a corner and scream....I have a problem shutting up about it. :doh: Please forgive me.
Oh, don't worry.....I was joking. She'll still get her spaghetti...;)

Rick

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
We paid $900(8 1/2 yrs. ago) for Oakley and $1400 for Coach-3 1/2 yrs ago. They were both worth every penny!

Peggy, Coach and Oakley

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bosco cost $600. However, the breeder paid for an opthomologist exam at one year, and for hip xrays at 9 months. She will also board him for free when we go away (providing she has space)! This breeder is unbelievable! My Magical Goldens is her name.

1 - 20 of 492 Posts