Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi goldlova:wave: , just looked at your thread, goldens are great aren't they! they are real comfort lovers and will find the comfiest seat in the house, im going to try and attatch a photo of my golden Millie, in her favourite spot .....on the couch, with not a care in the world, loved your photos, take care .:wavey:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Two pictures of Lila sleeping next to her mom Kia.
Plus, another two pics of how we found our puppy Lila to sleep on the kitchen floor :)

Joe :wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
fab photos, there so cute, when i was younger my parents had 2 dogs (not goldens..but german shepards) and they were mother and daughter, and they always slept together all snuggled up! millie loves a nice warm seat as soon as anyone moves after sitting for a while she jumps straight in where they were sitting, and she gives you such an awfull look if you as her to move, honestly she's worse than the kids sometimes!!!.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Haha, that's a great picture...How long was the walk? He seems very tired :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I dont have a digital camera so will have to rely on daughter Jenny to take photos.
Do all Goldens sleep on their backs with their legs in the air? Mine do!

Question- all those pics of dogs on furniture- how do you stop them when they are wet/muddy? My 3 all stay on the floor- I couln't be doing with all that mess on the furniture as well. :yuck: However, each to their own!

Sarah

1 - 20 of 25 Posts