Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
use the quote application on new posts?

Pete

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Pete, look lower left in this message, you'll see "Quote" for single quotes, click it on the post you want to quote and your reply post will come up with it.

If you want to quote several use the icon beside "Quote" with (" +) and you can use multiple quotes by repeatedly clicking on it per post. On this one, when done, click the reply icon and they will all show up. You can type in between them on your replies ;-)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
use the quote application on new posts?

Pete

Just hit the "quote" button on the lower right of the screen and that person's reply will show in your post (hopefully).

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pete, look lower left in this message, you'll see "Quote" for single quotes, click it on the post you want to quote and your reply post will come up with it.

If you want to quote several use the icon beside "Quote" with (" +) and you can use multiple quotes by repeatedly clicking on it per post. On this one, when done, click the reply icon and they will all show up. You can type in between them on your replies ;-)

Thanks moverking - that's a piece of cake. :)

Pete

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just hit the "quote" button on the lower right of the screen and that person's reply will show in your post (hopefully).
Thanks Laurie - moverking threw me off a bit with her lower left :doh: but I think I've got it.

Thanks guys...

Pete

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
It's actually on that OTHER left side of the message.

*snicker*
But, but, that would be my military left :doh:
Sad part...Pete found it right off the bat

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well fortunately I happened to be standing on the other side of the computer when I read it - so it made perfect sense to me :bowl:

Pete

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I've never been able to get the second one to work.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,649 Posts

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts

:--keep_silent::--big_grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts