• Dont like coffee

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • I'll take tea instead

Votes: 16 14.5%

How do you like your coffee?

5K views 67 replies 51 participants last post by  mdfraser 
#1 ·
Bored at work so here goes a poll

I was never a reallly a big coffee person. During junior year through summer after senior year I was a big stimulant addict. (probably why I got kicked out of my hockey team and almost didnt graduate :doh:) anyways I decided that enough was enough and I needed to do something with my life so I decided to quit cold turkey and needed something to substitute that feeling (although coffee does not even come close) it sure did help when I had cravings. That was a lot of information for what this poll is about haha but anyways ever since (3 years) I have been drug free and coffee addicted (which isnt that bad right?). Well I wouldnt say addicted because I'm sure there are people here who drink more coffee than I do. I only have like 2 cups per day

I dont like black coffee, mine either has to have milk in it or some flavored creamer and lots of sugar which I know isnt good but better than what I was doing before.

ha so how do you like yours?

#53 ·
I don't really like coffee. I have a coffee maker at home, but it's really just for when we have company since I don't drink it.

I am lucky if a coffee maker lasts 2 years here! :p: I recently replaced the one that was wheezing and gasping and drip............drip.............dripping
with a DeLonghi and I really like it. Hope it lasts a few years!

#9 ·
As we say here in Canada - I'll take a Large Double Double :)

#29 ·
Or there's the "Large Regular" too.

I'm not a coffee fan - I go for the tea and it's 1 milk, 2 sugars.

I drink a ton of iced tea, I'm cranky if I forget to make a new pitcher when I run out. I do it semi-sweet, a little less than half a cup of sugar for a huge pitcher of tea.

I also drink coffee, but not as much. I really like flavored coffees, which everyone I know thinks is a sin! I take mine with sugar and milk or fat free half and half. I used to use Splenda, but I'm trying to get off of fake sweeteners as much as possible. I do sometimes use the Coffeemate flavored creamers, but that totally goes against getting off of artificial sweeteners.

My favorite is iced coffee though! I drink it year round, yes, I get weird looks when it's snowing and I order iced coffee.
Iced tea in the US is much different than here in Canada. I remember my first trip to the states I ordered an Iced Tea from McD's or something and spit it right out - there was no sugar in it at all! Ours up here is sweetened and tastes absolutely delicious! :)

#18 ·
I drink coffee all day long, so try to mix it up a bit to keep it interesting. We have a Keurig pot and multiple flavors/brews. My favorite is Norma Jean's Butter Toffee flavored coffee with a vanilla Coffeemate creamer. I usually buy 2 different flavors of creamer a week. I really like Coffeemate's Creme Brulee and Coconut Cream. They can make even the nastiest taking coffee taste good. :)

If I'm buying coffee for the road, my fave is Starbucks, a Skinny Cinnamon Dulce Latte.

#19 ·
Coffee makes me physically ill - it tears up my stomach. Yet I used to be able to drink 12+ classes of diet coke daily without any issues.

June 9th was the second anniversary of being caffeine-free. No coffee, tea, cokes at all. Giving up hot chocolate in the winter has been the hardest.

#23 ·
Well, tuesday and today are definitely coffee days for me. I'm sure the boss would frown on my adding booze to my coffee...even though it is stampede. Today I'm drinking vanilla coffee with fat free hazelnut creamer.

I too couldn't drink coffee for YEARS and still can't on an empty stomach or else I feel sick. That's the only effect caffeine has on me - doesn't keep me awake, doesn't make me jittery...just sick. I found that out in University when I procrastinated and had to write a 30 page paper in one night - stopped at the 7-11 at midnight, got a super thing of coffee, then was retching into the toilet an hour later. Fun times!

At starbucks - it's a skinny vanilla latte! Yum! When I used to teach riding lessons and was standing in the minus ten degree weather for 5 hours at a time, I'd stop on my way home and get a white chocolate peppermint latte...that was the height of decadence. It'd warm me up and I'd be able to stop shaking a lot faster as my body adjusted to the heat of my truck. Mmmm...white chocolate peppermint latte. Too bad those are mega calorie!

#26 ·
Good coffee w/milk and sugar. Not too sweet, but just a little. I make a ten cup pot in the morning, and by the time I leave for work there's enough for my togo cup. :p Then, I usually don't drink any more coffee during the day. Drink water for the rest of the day, or maybe a little unsweetenend ice tea.

At Starbucks, it's a Grande Latte w/2 raw sugars. Yum!

#27 ·
I drink a ton of iced tea, I'm cranky if I forget to make a new pitcher when I run out. I do it semi-sweet, a little less than half a cup of sugar for a huge pitcher of tea.

I also drink coffee, but not as much. I really like flavored coffees, which everyone I know thinks is a sin! I take mine with sugar and milk or fat free half and half. I used to use Splenda, but I'm trying to get off of fake sweeteners as much as possible. I do sometimes use the Coffeemate flavored creamers, but that totally goes against getting off of artificial sweeteners.

My favorite is iced coffee though! I drink it year round, yes, I get weird looks when it's snowing and I order iced coffee.

#28 ·
I love Iced Tea, but can't drink it all the time because it fires up my heartburn.

Good Coffee is absolutely the most important ingredient. I will only use 8'Oclock 100% Colombian Beans (the dark brown bag) and grind it myself using a burr grinder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.