Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. I just made a siguture thing, but I don't know how to put in on? Can some one please help me and tell me how to do it like step by step. Please and thank you.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I want to change mine and I cant remember how I did it the first time...so Im waiting to hear!!! Hope someone answers soon ;)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
When I changed mine, I went into the Control Panel to where it says "edit signature". I am currently using a scraplog that I saved into Photobucket. I simply right clicked on my picture, copied and pasted it into my signature space on the Forum. I'm sure there's someone who can give you better instructions as I'm fairly new to this myself.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured out, but I have to resixe it.. but this is how... up top thereès a button that says Ouick Links and if you click on that and in the middle of the list it says edit signature. From thhere it tell you what to do. Thanks.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
If you are using a scrapblog that was saved to your computer, you'll need to upload the pic here. I made an Album in my profile and upload my pics and sigs there. Once uploaded, use the edit signature function. In the window that appears (NOT the upload function) copy and paste the pic's Forum URL into the attachment icon on the tool bar(yellow square).

Hope this helps

·
Registered
774 Posts
If you are using a scrapblog that was saved to your computer, you'll need to upload the pic here. I made an Album in my profile and upload my pics and sigs there. Once uploaded, use the edit signature function. In the window that appears (NOT the upload function) copy and paste the pic's Forum URL into the attachment icon on the tool bar(yellow square).

Hope this helps
This does not work! Help!

Kris

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I upload all pictures to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and then copy/paste the picture's url that has the IMG brackets around it into the text box for a signature here on the site.

The IMG brackets look like:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts