Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fingers crossed that we will be expecting a litter! The long weekend threw a monkey's wrench in my progesterone testing. Sooo Kali was bred this week and I am crossing everything that it will work. So if things are going our way puppies are due in November.

www.chantillygoldens.com/litters.html

I am too excited about this breeding and cannot wait to ultrasound and find out for sure!! :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
yahooo, paws crossed! I think you have the most AWESOME dogs!

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Good luck, but I'm going to apologize in advance for not looking at the future puppy thread, those are going to be hard to resist puppies! They'll make everyone want a new puppy.

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,457 Posts
Oh Ash, these are going to be star pupies. Ryder is gorgeous, and I keep hearing how sound and sturdy his pups' orthopedics turn out( as we know, my puppy searching/networking is a little obsessive). Kali is sooo beautiful, and your last litter turned out amazingly well. Hopefully, mother nature is gving Kali her green light!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.