Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Thank you Maggie I have only just seen the photos they are great I didn't realise you took so many.

Thank you everyone for posting such nice comments Honey and Nala had great fun Daisy and Blarney stayed out of the way for most of the shenanigans (very sensible) :D

Looking at the photos of Honey having so much fun running jumping and playing (no way could she have done that before) and just having a darn good time has made all what we have put her through in the last year worth while, saying that I hate to think of any other pups going through the same and hope we never have to again.

Tracey you are welcome I could not believe how well Honey was and they did have fun :D

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Wow - is that golden zoomies that I see - great to see both girls enjoying themselves so much. Think Daisy and Blarney were wise to stay clear though

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Wow - is that golden zoomies that I see - great to see both girls enjoying themselves so much. Think Daisy and Blarney were wise to stay clear though
Little zoomies Honey has not got her cornering right just yet but had great fun, that evening a friend also came round with her white gsd we had been out for dinner so was dark when she came to play oh my outside for a bit then in the house we just all put our feet up and let them get on with it a fab day one to remember:D

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Great photos of Honey and Nala together, looks like they had lots of fun!
They sure did and I think Blarney was very glad Nala had another play mate as Nala plays rough with Blarney but think she met her match with Honey as Honey flattened Nala a couple of times like Nala does to Blarney :D

101 - 106 of 106 Posts