Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
New Dad
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honey and Brother had a play date today. Brothers Owner and I connected off of Craigslist and both dogs had a lot of fun playing with eachother. Brother is the sweetest little well behaved boy ever. I love pit bulls there one of my favorite breeds of dog besides Goldens. Anyways the pics can tell you how much fun they had better than I did. I was so happy for Honey to have some time with another dog her size and age for the first time and proud of her for doing so well and behaving her self.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Sweet pictures. It does look like they had so much fun together. I'll bet they are both sleeping well tonight.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those pictures are so unbelievably cute! And did I mention that I would love to live there- look at that background! Puppies and beautiful scenery-heaven!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You can just see all the fun they are having from their expressions. The scenery is so pretty.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Very Cute pictures ! I actually met someone on craigslist as well and Jake will have his play date with a pitpull female puppy tomorrow. I can't wait !

·
New Dad
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well thanks for the comments everybody. They did have a lot of fun. They kept tumbling down a small hill together. It was so funny. And yes I love that area of our property off in the far distance is the last hills before the coast and in the closer background is the neighbors vineyard. I live on a road called Vine Hill Rd. We are surounded by grapes on all sides of our house. We live about 5 miles from Korbel if any of you are familiar with them. Also Sonoma Coutrear (sp?) is literally next door.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
how cute. I love when puppies meet another pup the same size...they get so excited.

I love your yard too.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Looks like Honey and Brother had a blast playing with each other. They're both super cute! You're yard is beautiful and the scenery is spectacular.

~Jackie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts