Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Honey and her ""Red Bug

753 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  3 goldens 
#1 · (Edited)
Pictures of Honey and her ""Red Bug

Honey loves to chae the "red bug" lazer light. She had so much fun last night and I just had to take some pictures. In one she is standing looking up watching "the bug" on the ceiling and one is is laying down watching to see if the bug is fixing to come back out from under the chair, and in the other she is watching "the bug" on the fireplace. Note her foot long tail feathes and long, long butt feathers. Do not know what that flaw is across the back of her head.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That is just a flaw in the picture. Don't know what caused it---probably my picture taking

That is just a tad of the golden stuff I have. I am going to post some pictures of my Easter decroations and you will see 4 golden plates on the wall beside the fire place and a GR cockover the mantle, and a golden candy dish full of pastel plasitic eggs. I had to remove my 3 golden pictues frames--with pictures of our goldens in them--from the TV to put part of my ilighted village. On the TV I did leave my GR lamp.

On a built in book shelf I have a mess of golden figurines and even the golden retriever Christmas Train....and 5 more GR plates. In the kitchen I have a golden retriber cookie jar that I keep the doggy treats in. I have golden figurines o the shlves of my desk along with picture of Hunter, KayCee, Buck and Honey. I have a urse with GR pups on it, a tee **** to waring during easterseason--a GR pup resting on large easter egg. And of course, my wall covered with pictures that incudes the 5 goldens, 2 Irish Setters, 3 English Setters and l; pointer.

PS HONEY HAS NEVER FIGURED OUT THAT SHE IS NOT PURE GOLDEN. AND WE DO NOT TELL HER ANY DIFFERENT.

#5 ·
Finally figured how to add to the original title! Man, I am getting smar on this machine ha ha ha, in a pig's eye. Just a stroke of luck.

#7 ·
Great decor.

I just got a red bug tonight for 11 week old Gracie. Bite Inhibition hasn't been working to well:banghead:, so I thought a laser might keep her busy when she wanted a hand sandwhich. It was a god send. Kept her busy for almost an hour and when I turned it off, she kept looking everywhere for it for about 10 minutes. Great excercise for Gracie and good laughs for the rest of us.

#8 ·
Honey's "red bug" lives under the sofa. She watches to see if it is gonna come back out after it has "gone to safety." You are right, great exercise. She has not figured out yet that I am operating it. She just sees it "run out from under the sofa and goe to chasing, and then eventaully, it "runs back under the sofa" and she will lay there for a while watching to see if it is going to come back out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.