Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a golden I am needing to find a new home for. I am fine with keeping her as long as needed. I was just thinking this is a great place to put her up. She is very sweet and loves everyone. She is 4 years old this summer. I am needing to find a home for her cause she is just not fitting in as well as we hoped. She is getting left behind alot and is locked up alot, as I just dont have time to watch her all day. I was hoping someone here in Alberta would possibly be interested. We live in Drayton Valley.

I couldnt find an area to post this so if there is a better place I am sorry.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I might have found a home already! geeze that was so fast. They are coming today for an interview.

I do love her and I am sure she loves me, but she has issues that prevent her from being with us all the time. She cant ride in the car or visit other peoples houses. We are never home, so I am finding more and more she is getting left behind and I feel bad. I would rather her be somewhere where the family is home more often. Or has the time and patience to teach her to relax. I have worked with her alot since I got her, (she was a bad abuse case) but I just cant get her that last bump. She is like night and day, but still not able to keep up with us. Believe me it kills me to do this, I just know it will be easier on her and my nerves.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys, she found a great place today. She fit so well in the family I was almost jealous. It was absolutly ment to be. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts