Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few (lol) pictures of Holly and Misty! Shes only been home a few hours. Shes such a sweetheart!!

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
She's precious!!!! And Misty is just gorgeous........2 pretty girls!! What does Misty think of her?????

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
So cute, you do have very pretty girls. Chester and Murphy want to come down to GA and play.

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL Thanks you all!!! Come on down Janine!! :D Misty is fine with erh..smelled and sniffed and then tried to get her to play...too rough so I said chill and shes just been watching her! I thinnk it will be ok! :) I am thrilled!!!!!!
She went in the crate fine..now I have to see how she is when shes been here a couple of days!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
She's SO cute! Jack has that same heartbeat pillow! It worked wonders the first couple of weeks to calm him down in his crate.

I love the sixth one down where Misty looks like she's Holly's guard dog! Too cute!!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Welcome Home Holly! You have two beautiful girls there.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
She is adorable! Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep!

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! My finges and toes are crossed!!! I am on cloud 9 right now!! :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
She is just precious. I love her name. And Misty is a beauty with a "what is THAT?" look on her face. What fun.

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Misty is 2. Thanks Kaysy! I was living in CA when I got her so I named her Misty Morning.

·
Registered
154 Posts
OMG...how cute and fun. I am so excited for you. We just added a second golden to our family a few weeks ago and we are LOVING having two. As I type, they are wrestling at my feet. It's not rough play that is obnoxious, just playing with one another. I look forward to hearing how everything goes for you! Fun, fun, fun!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts