Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Come join us for a fun Holiday Card Exchange!

The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca and Laurab18293.

Anyone interested has until Thanksgiving to send their info to join the fun!
Sends your info to me via e-mail ([email protected]) or a private message.
Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Here's a reminder to join us for a fun Holiday Card Exchange!

The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca and Laurab18293.

Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
I'm signing up too, mine won't be Golden cards but more traditional!. I've loved receiving such lovely greetings over the years!.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Look at that, another member is going to share in this fun tradition, welcome Swishywagga!

The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca, Laurab18293 and Swishywagga.

Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
3 goldens
12,148 Posts
Gee, I don't even have a Christmas of Lady Majik yet. Plan o get tree up Thanksgiving afternoon and decorated as soon as possible. I may have to set up sommething to get her picture

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Gee, I don't even have a Christmas of Lady Majik yet. Plan o get tree up Thanksgiving afternoon and decorated as soon as possible. I may have to set up sommething to get her picture
Hoping a few more members will see this thread and sign up so my date to send the list to everyone is .....💌📩December 1.🎅🤶

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Just a reminder!

Look at that, another member is going to share in this fun tradition, welcome Swishywagga!

The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca, Laurab18293 and Swishywagga.

Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
3 goldens
12,148 Posts
I do not know where everyone is. I know some are still here who got in on this last year....and posted how much fun it was getting all the cards. In the old days we had up to about 40. PLUS I was on anohter small golden forum and we exchanged cards there as well. It is no longer around.
I just checked and 4 years ago we had 24 and I think a couple added on after the list was posted and their names were added. I sure hope more join SOON.N. It is such fun getting cards from so many members.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
There is about 1 week left to sign up for this Holiday Card Exchange.

Update, another member is going to share in this fun tradition, welcome tikiandme!
The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca, Laurab18293, Swishywagga and tikiandme.

Anyone interested has until the end of November to send their info to join the fun!
Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Great news, another member has joined us...
Welcome danoon58!

The list of members already signed up is slowing growing! Ivyacres, 3 goldens, Ginams, OscarsDad, alexyandthegoldens, Jennritz, Macca, Laurab18293, Swishywagga, tikiandme and danoon58!

Anyone interested has until the end of November to send their info to join the fun!
Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Happy Thanksgiving and here's a reminder that anyone interested in joining the Holiday Card Exchange
has until the end of November to send their info to join the fun!
Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Times running out to join us and share a Hoilday Card with other members.
You have until the end of November to send your info to join the fun!
Send your info to me via e-mail ([email protected]) or in a private GRF message.
Include...
Your Name
GRF name
Address
pets
LIsts you want to be on.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts