Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Super Moderator Leader
FYI, for those that participate, you may want to mail your cards earlier than you normally do.
The USPS has delayed mail service delivery this year.

My sister sent me something, she lives in the MW, it normally takes 3 days for me to get something mailed from her.

It took a week this time.

3 goldens
Count me in. I have been doing this for about 12 years and LOVE it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Count me in. I have been doing this for about 12 years and LOVE it.
That makes 2 of us!
This may sound stupid, but how does it work?馃槄
There are no stupid questions.
Members sign up to send a holiday greeting to other members who also sign up for the exchange.

We usually have a few lists: all lists, USA members only, Canadian members only, International members only. e-mail members only!

This makes it affordable for anyone who wants to join!!!
It's so exciting finding a special card in the mailbox. This is a pic off cards from 2017. All styles are fab!

Art Font Event Visual arts Room

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to add that I put the lists together and will be sharing the lists just after Thanksgiving, on the weekend of the 27th.
Everyone sends their info to me via e-mail
Name
GRF name
Address
pets

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, how do you make those cards with the Goldens on them? Looks interesting!
There are many companies and photo places (Shutterfly, Staples, Walmart Photo Dept, Walgreens.....)that let you make a photo card. I've usually found Wal-Mart to be the most affordable.
You can also print your own at home and draw or paint the pic you want.

3 goldens
I get mine done at Walmart each year. I get to thier site and go to the photon department
and select the design you want and follow instructions. Or go to the store. Theses are
just 3 of the many I have had done. The top one is from last year, my Great Pyrenees, Princess Jewel. The next is my last golden retriever, Miss Sophie, and Great Pyrenees, Sir Moose, and the bottom is just Sir Moose. All of these were adopted seniors. Sophie is the only golden retriever I have been able to adopt due to no rescue near me that cn do a home visit, so I was not allowed to adopt. Luckily, the Pyrenees rescue had someone here to do a home visit, and I am now on my 4th senior Pyrenees, an 11 year old I got 2 weeks ago.
It is great fun exchanging cards and I look forward to getting them and putting them on display in my entry hall. I lost my husand of 55 y ears a year and half ago. he also looked forward to getting those cards from all around the country, and some from overseas as well. It is fun.

Dog Carnivore Plant Picture frame Great pyrenees
Dog Publication Fawn Carnivore Happy
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

3 goldens
I would love to be a part of this!
Welcome to the fun. I still have cards from all these years. There are a couple who have not posted on here for a few year, but we till exchange cards at Christmas. One actually got my address and sent me a card when I didn't even know about the card exchange, and the next year I got in on it. That lady and I ate still exchaning crds all thee y ears later and when myhsubandpassed away a year ago May, she sent me a beautiful flower arrangment.

3 goldens
Come on folks. All you that did this last year and years before know how much fun it is.. We never know why we go to the mail box where the cards in it will be from. Lets get rolling. Get in on the fun.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts