Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several people have asked if we are going to do the holiday card exchange again this year. So I guess that means yes :) In the past we have had up to 35 people take part in the exchange. My whole family looks forward to receiving the cards and pictures.

If you are interested in exchanging holiday cards you need to be prepared to send out cards to everyone that signs up. Some people have sent postcards with pictures, regular cards, photo cards, etc.

PM me by November 21 with the name and address you want your cards sent to. I will post periodic updates to let you know how many are signing up.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I want to sign me up. I will pm you.

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
I was kinda curious. For the people with limited incomes (like myself) who love to partake in stuff like this is it possible to do something like each person sends out to 3-5 people instead of every one? I could afford to send out to a few people but not 35 :(

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was kinda curious. For the people with limited incomes (like myself) who love to partake in stuff like this is it possible to do something like each person sends out to 3-5 people instead of every one? I could afford to send out to a few people but not 35 :(
We sometimes have some other canadians that like to send cards to other Canadians let me start a thread on that. And see what we can do.

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Its going to cost me $1.30 to mail into the US. For me is there a way you could have like 5 people send to me and I can send to 5 people and then everyone else can send to every one else? I just couldnt do lots of people :( But I really wanna participate

·
3 goldens
11,923 Posts
I still hae all the cards I have gotten over the past few years. So many pictures of the beautiful dogs on here (and sadly some are no longer with us). I treasue them all and actually pull them out from time to time and look thru them.

Count me in again this year.

·
Registered
415 Posts
for anyone who is doing this you can get 10 really nice -- completely free (don't even have to enter cc info) photo cards from

Welcome to MyPublisher!

and use code HAPPY10FREE

If you have a DH/DW or SO you can do 10 under there name too -- and from what I've heard they send you a promo code to get another 10 free as well (I just placed my first order so I can't verify that last part yet!)

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
I can only afford to do 5-6 people this year. So if anyone wants to exchange with me send me a PM. I wish I could do every one but I cant :(

·
watching him grow so fast
347 Posts
YAY!

Im so glad I got on tonight to see this lol I am most definitely in for sending cards anywhere, Canada, US, UK I love it :) I made sure to put money aside in my budget for it again this year, I loved the ones I got last year. I am sending my pm right now lol

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
IM in I love the card exchange, I cant remember if I PMed you or not so I will again to be sure!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.