Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Our cards are out today. Apparently just 3 of us are outside the USA lol. I don't know how to get to PMs to see people added to the first list.
We got the first (UK) card last night, love it!

·
Super Moderator
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
if you click on your avatar in the upper right corner, in the drop down menu select conversations. That's where the PMs go. or I'll give you my e-mail. The new members were RoraRoma USA list & e-mail, and Beesly USA list, bringing the total to 23 members

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Thank you, found it!

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
I've sent my e-cards today, please let me know if any of you don't receive one. I also received three lovely cards from America, thank you, they are all so special!

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
I've sent my e-cards today, please let me know if any of you don't receive one. I also received three lovely cards from America, thank you, they are all so special!
I received it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3 goldens
11,709 Posts
Loving them. I took pcitures of my decorations the last week and this is my card holder in the entry ahll. Imade it about 35 years ago. Is rd felt and I cut slits and put in paper clips tohold cards. After it is full (holds 20 cars) cards get taped on the fotn door ther, and if need be, I tape them on the double coast closet door there in the hall. Normall family pictures hang in the hall. I put our stockings there becaue 9 will not fit on th namtle.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
I just want to let everyone know I don’t think I’ll be able to get our Christmas cards out in time. I’ve been away at my sons home in Pennsylvania unexpectedly for the past few weeks. My 3 1/2 year old granddaughter Leah has been very sick the past 3 weeks, starting with croup cough which got progressively worse. Then about 10 days ago her 6 week old brother spiked a fever, started coughing & was having difficulty breathing. They took him to the emergency room at the local hospital. He was diagnosed with RSV and immediately transferred to a children’s hospital in Philadelphia. He was in the ICU receiving oxygen and had a feeding tube for 10 days. His mother stayed by his side non stop, my son traveled back and forth and I took care of sick Leah. Needless to say it was our nightmare!! Thankfully my grandson was discharged last night and the doctors explained he is still sick but is out of danger and each day he should get stronger and stronger. Leah seems to have made a full recovery but is still on antibiotics. I will be staying in PA to help out a few more days. My husband tells me LOTS of cards have come for Luna and me. He wanted to bring them here to me but I told him I wouldn’t open them until everyone was home and well. I truly am looking forward to going home and opening each and every card with a huge smile on my face and Luna by my side :). I wish you and your loved ones (human and furry) a very Blessed Christmas!!

PS Keep checking your mailboxes. I think Luna and I will be doing New Years cards!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just want to let everyone know I don’t think I’ll be able to get our Christmas cards out in time. I’ve been away at my sons home in Pennsylvania unexpectedly for the past few weeks. My 3 1/2 year old granddaughter Leah has been very sick the past 3 weeks, starting with croup cough which got progressively worse. Then about 10 days ago her 6 week old brother spiked a fever, started coughing & was having difficulty breathing. They took him to the emergency room at the local hospital. He was diagnosed with RSV and immediately transferred to a children’s hospital in Philadelphia. He was in the ICU receiving oxygen and had a feeding tube for 10 days. His mother stayed by his side non stop, my son traveled back and forth and I took care of sick Leah. Needless to say it was our nightmare!! Thankfully my grandson was discharged last night and the doctors explained he is still sick but is out of danger and each day he should get stronger and stronger. Leah seems to have made a full recovery but is still on antibiotics. I will be staying in PA to help out a few more days. My husband tells me LOTS of cards have come for Luna and me. He wanted to bring them here to me but I told him I wouldn’t open them until everyone was home and well. I truly am looking forward to going home and opening each and every card with a huge smile on my face and Luna by my side :). I wish you and your loved ones (human and furry) a very Blessed Christmas!!

PS Keep checking your mailboxes. I think Luna and I will be doing New Years cards!
Sorry to hear about your grandchildren, that is very scary, but glad to hear they are on the mend. Taking care of sick little ones is far more important than sending out cards! I hope by Christmas Day that everyone is feeling their best.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts

I’m so sorry to see this! How scary!!!! Hope all are on the mend soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3 goldens
11,709 Posts
How worried you must have been. You got an early Christmas present in that your grandkids are doing so much better. I am happy for your family that all is coming together and everyone is getting better.

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandchildren, sending them all get well wishes and that they will soon be healthy and happy again. Merry Christmas to you all x

101 - 120 of 129 Posts