Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to think about the Card Exchange. I'd like to do this again since it's so much fun for the GRF family members who want to participate.

This is how it works...
Send a Private Message with your information to me, Ivyacres.

I'll let you know I have your info by sending you a PM message saying 'Got It'.
I will then add each name to the requested list(s).
Then everyone who has signed up will get a PM from me on November 30th with the list(s) you requested.

The initial PM should include your name and address, e-mail if necessary AND the member's name use here so folks would know that
Jane Doe at 1 Golden Way, Anywhere, USA is 'love_my_golden' (fake name).

Also include your pet's name(s) and which lists you want to be on, US, Canada, International, e-mail, all.

There are usually a few lists, one for US Members exchange,
another for Canadian Members Exchange, another for International Members Exchange and one for members doing e-mail exchanges.
Each member has to specify the list they want to be on and please commit to exchanging cards with everyone on that list.

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
This year has gone by so fast, can't believe it's almost that time of year again. Thank you Debbie for organising this again!.

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
Funny thing---I was just going to post this as it is getting close to the end of Oct.. I have done this for years and love getting all the cards and still have every one. Count me in again this year.

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
I am all signed up and looking forward to seeing others sign up. It is so much fun and I love having all the cards on display on the wall in my entry way for all who come to see. Below is my cards from the last 4 years. Probably not in order, but the one of Great Pyrenees Sir Moose and golden Retriever in differnt snaps is the first one. We lost Sophie the following Oct. but I so loved this picture I had of her and Sir Moose I used it for my cards. The net year, different shots of Sir Moose. Then the one of him laying with his stocking in the back ground is fromlast year. I had the cards made up and already had them---and we lost him Dec. 5. I sent the cads anyway.

Attachments

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it makes checking the mail extra special.

The postage rate in the US is $0.55 for a card, international cards are $1.15.

I'll try to get the postal rates for Canada and other countries....

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
Come on folks, this is great fun. I have enjoyed going to the mail box for several years now, and getting cards from all rove the states. Plus I sign up to exchange internationally with those who want to do this and enjoy getting cards from Canada, France, Singapore, England. . It is fun, don't miss out on it

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on folks, this is great fun. I have enjoyed going to the mail box for several years now, and getting cards from all rove the states. Plus I sign up to exchange internationally with those who want to do this and enjoy getting cards from Canada, France, Singapore, England. . It is fun, don't miss out on it

Well said. I agree and hope more members join the fun!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
So glad you are doing this again.
My life has changed a lot. I no longer live in France and the GR Grit and Lab Glitter now have new people looking after them in my old house.
I have returned back to the UK for my retirement.
Although I no longer have a Golden I hope you will still accept me on this year's list.

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My life has changed a lot. I no longer live in France and the GR Grit and Lab Glitter now have new people looking after them in my old house.
Although I no longer have a Golden I hope you will still accept me on this year's list.

Absolutely, it would be fantastic to have you join again! Please pm your info to me!!!!
Debbie

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts

I lost my last golden 3 years ago. But I still love th breed, and love seeing pictures here and reading stories and hopefully can help out from time to time when someone has a problem. I have had dogs now for 63 years, and been thru many different ailments and injuries. Once a golden lover, always. We have the
Great Pyrenees now and it is amazing how many on my Pry forum have a Pyr or two and a golden or two.
a golden lover. Glkad to h ave on board for the card exchange.

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Originally posted by rooroch :-

------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome home !, I've often thought about you throughout the year!.

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Bumping Up!!!

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's an update on the card exchange list.

The card exchange list is slowly growing: 3 goldens, ginams, Ivyacres, Macca, Mde12003, rooroch, Oscar's Dad,
Danoon58.

Please PM your info me to join the holiday fun.

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The time has come to think about the Card Exchange. I'd like to do this again since it's so much fun for the GRF family members who want to participate.
The Halloween rush over, soon it will be USA Thanksgiving and then the hustle and preparations for all the upcoming holidays!

Consider joining the card exchange and add more fun to your holiday season.

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
I'll be taking part in some form or other, I've absolutely loved the card exchange over the years!.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts