Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night Jerry found a tiny lump on Honey's tummy and then I found one up on her chest where she had had a fatty turmor removed about 1 1/2 years ago. Been the worry warts, I called first thing this mornign and was told to bring her in at 2:40

We got her in and Rickeychecked them out and they were just ==forget what he called them--that was not evben cyst much less tumor. He went all over her body and found nothing else and he didn't even charge me a red cent for the visit. What a gre3at vet I have.

But boy did we let out big sigh of relieft that the tiny lumps were nothing. I know we have gotten paranoid since she did have the cancer tumor removed a few months back.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
that's great news! These guys can sure worry us, can't they?

·
Peace...
924 Posts
Glad for your good news...!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Great news Sandra!

When did Honey have her MCT removed?

Did Dr Ricky call this a sebaceous gland maybe?

Even though it turned out to be nothing, good for you and Jerry for catching these things so quickly!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is wonderful news. Now another thing to be thankful for this holiday. You have a great vet.

·
3 goldens
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I told Rickey today that I couldn't help being a little paranoid as so many young goldens are being lost to cancer and he said he totally understood my worry as I had lost KayCee to cancer a year ago May and then Honey had the grade 2 mast cell tumor removed this past May..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts