Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read that Push did it!

He is now CanCh. FTCH,AFTCH, OTCH Firemark's Push Comes to Shove.

The only Golden in history to have achieved 4 championship titles, and now a Triple Champion.

Wow - fabulous!!!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Woohoo!!! Fantastic news!

Clover says "Way to go Granddad!"

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
that is just amazing!! I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into it!
is he an AKC CH? I'm not sure I'm reading it right.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Push is amazing!

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Wow - I don't even know how to express the awe I feel for such an amazing accomplishment ...

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Push is quite impressive, but it does need to be remembered that a Canadian OTCH is not nearly the title that it is in America. I believe the requirements for an OTCH in Canada are simply a UD. So while he is a triple champion in Canada, if it had been America he would be a dual champion with a UD (still an impressive feat).

If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me but I've heard that several times.

·
Magica Goldens
1,363 Posts
Push is quite impressive, but it does need to be remembered that a Canadian OTCH is not nearly the title that it is in America. I believe the requirements for an OTCH in Canada are simply a UD. So while he is a triple champion in Canada, if it had been America he would be a dual champion with a UD (still an impressive feat).

If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me but I've heard that several times.
Right - The Canadians don't have a UD. Three passes in Utility under CKC rules (and it's different than AKC utility) is an OTCH.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Just read that Push did it!

He is now CanCh. FTCH,AFTCH, OTCH Firemark's Push Comes to Shove.

The only Golden in history to have achieved 4 championship titles, and now a Triple Champion.

Wow - fabulous!!!!
I don't understand all this but it sounds VERY impressive to me! Only a quality dog can achieve. I was looking at him not too long ago on the Ambertrials website. I like their dogs.

GO PUSH!!!! GOLDENS RULE!!!!
Ann

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Amazing!!! Push is a really impressive dog!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts