Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Okay, here's some footage from our hike yesterday. This is truly the middle of nowhere. We try to hike with the dogs as much as we can in the winter because the ticks are dormant. Soon we won't be able to because our part of the state will be over run with the little buggers. Clinton County is a great place to hike for anyone interested, but we do have lots of toothy critters to look out for (bear, bobcat, rattlesnakes). The video concludes with my boy doing zoomies, he sure loves his Sun. hikes.

YouTube - hiking

·
Park, Cam and Ty Rule!
1,038 Posts
Looks like Duncan had fun!!

No bobcats this time I hope!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
A beautiful place for a day's adventure. I miss Pennsylvania! I grew up about 25 miles of Philadelphia but haven't spent much time there since the 70s.

Thanks for sharing your great day with us!

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Very nice video and the country side looks amazing..., Duncan and Mike had a lot of fun, eh? :)
Also seems like Duncan doesn't mind to step into cold water. Same as our Kia and Lila. They love it too...

Here is short video of two of them:

Although Lila, as you can see can't swim that well yet, she was still very young in this video.
But Kia (dark one, her mom) can swim whole year long and it doesn't matter how cold it is.
I've seen Kia swimming when it was -25 outside, without showing any signs of cold whatsoever :)

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
awww.... that looks terrific! It's soo nice that you can do off-leash hiking!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts