Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hie

893 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  goldenretrieverfan 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I am from Malaysia.I just owned a male cream Golden Retriever today.:)He is 7 weeks old.It is my favorite breed I've been wanting to own since I was a little girl.Now,I have him and it is so precious to me...One thing is,I don't know what to name him...He is very active,playful and likes to seek attention.But I don't know what name that suits him...I've scouted names on the Net but don't feel any that can suit him.I am please to get feedbacks on names what to name him...Thanks..here's the picture of him

See less See more
#2 ·
A very long distance welcome to you from Oklahoma!!!! I love how this forum represents so many different places in the world!!!! We all love pictures here, so we look very forward to seeing pictures of your precious girl!

Many of us also enjoy helping out in naming pups!! I'd love to see you start a thread in the puppies or chit-chat or even main discussion sections just to help with naming your furbaby. Of course... I could suggest the name Tiffany :D

Tiffany

#4 ·
Hi from Canada. We'd love to see pictures of your new puppy, and hear more about him.

#12 ·
Hello and welcome. That is a beautiful little guy you have there. Loves to play and get attention? The name that comes to me is RASCAL.

I am on the Texas coast and have full golden girl, KayCee 8 1/2 years old and adopted golden mix girl, Honey, age 6. They are both spoiled and very much loved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.