Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello! My boyfriend and I got our puppy about 2 months ago and he is doing great! He is the best thing that has happened to us. We are enjoying him so much! We named him JP after our friend who past away in April. Here are some pictures of JP. Hopefully I will get the hang of this so I can post some more. I look forward to talking with you all soon and hearing about all your golden adventures!!
T:wavey:

Attachments

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Your JP is beautiful!

Congratulations and so sorry to hear about your friend.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
JP is a gorgeous little guy and you will have a ton of years together with him. I am so sorry about the loss of your friend.
I have three goldens Daisy 8yrs approx, Bama 2 yrs 3mo and Pawley approx 2 yrs 9mo and an american eskimo Shelby 10 yrs.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome! Your JP is just a gorgeous puppy! Looking forward to you sharing more pictures and stories about him. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your friend.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello! Welcome! JP is a handsome man! What a wonderful idea naming him after your friend that has passed!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of JP.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Hey! welcome to GRF. jp is just as cute as can be. Thank you for sharing your pictures. We all love pictures here. Hope to hear more form you soon.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
:welcome: What a handsome guy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts