Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

I'm Jenn. My family has a 13 1/2 week old golden retriever. We got him from Dichi Goldens in Wisconsin. His name is Teddy. He is a ton of fun and can be quite a handful as expected. :)

I'm looking forward to posting and getting to know you all. pictures coming soon in the picture forum.

Jenn

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Hi Jenn and welcome to a great place to get support (many need it during puppyhood:)) and have fun bragging about your puppy. I think there are a number of Dichi pups on this forum, so you're in good company.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Congratulations on your new puppy. Take lots of pictures, enjoy that time because he will grow up so fast. There is a wealth of information in the puppy section and training section of the forum to help raise your puppy.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia Jenn and Teddy:wavey:. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your pup and hearing about all of the adventures in store fore you!

Glad you are here.
Al & Tuff Dog

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I'm pretty sure there are quite a few Dichi Goldens here on the forum - beautiful dogs!!! Please post pictures :)

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Welcome from CT :) Hope you find this site as wonderful as I do ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.