Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :] Nice to meet you all! :wavey:
My name is Stephanie-better know as steph or steffie. I am 13 years old from canada. My family and I have a Golden retriever named Brodie, who is 2 1/2

Brodie was a surprise for me and my sister. The best surprise ever! We got him from a breeder. :] I remember my dad saying hi is going to take us to a garden centre, (the best one ever!!;) ). Half way there, he said he was going to quickly going to stop by a old friends house to say hi. As soon as we got out of the car, a load of dogs (including goldens) came running to the fence to greet us. After saying hello to them, we went inside with my dads friend only to find a bundle of golden retriever puppys! My dad explained that we will pick one up in a few weeks (they where really young still!) and we got to choose. We all agreeed on Brodie. He was crazy, hyper, and the trouble maker of all him brothers and sisters! We simply had to have him.

Here are a few pic of him! Hes a male. :D

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to you and Brodie. I'm sure you will have a blast growing up with him. There are several threads in the help section to assist you in posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome to you and Brodie :D Thanks for the pics! He is a gorgeous boy!!!! (I dressed up my childhood golden, Trigger, in sunglasses etc as well ;) ) hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts