Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all,
my name is Jan and i come from the netherlands.
My inglish is not so good but i trigh to understand your mails.
I have a golden named Bono.He is 5 years old and It is a verry cute dog,but you shall say yours also hihi.
He's cald to (you know)the Bono from....?
I think i can't post verry much because my english is not so good you know.
Greetings from Jan en Bono.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Welcome to Netherlands, I don't think we have many members coming from your country, but I've got your pm about administering a group of Msn Golden Retriever fans in Netherlands. I would love if you could asked them to look at our site. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to grow a bit out of this continent :)
BTW. Bono is very cute. Do you have some more pictures you could post?
Ah, and don't worry about your English, mine isn't that good either. Also how else can we improve it if not by talking to all these Americans, Ausies, British and Canadians :)
Joe

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heyyyyy,thank you all for your welcome.
Ik heve some pictures add to an album i think.
And i have a movie add,its called "Bono's christmas act"

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Welcome! Remember pictures speak 1000 words, so don't worry about your english! :)

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Bono is a handsome pup. You will like it here and get lots of good information and there are tons of photos to look at of everyone's fur babies. You cant go wrong. Its a win win situation. Glad you joined us. Look forward to seeing many photos of Bono.;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heyyyyy,thank you all for your welcome.
Ik heve some pictures add to an album i think.
And i have a movie add,its called "Bono's christmas act"
If you scrol down on the homepage you can see the pictures i add i think.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Hi, what a handsome puppy. Don't worry about the English, it's better than mine on some days. More pictures PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi and welcome, You have a lovely boy there. Nice to see pics of goldens from other countries.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I think Bono is a great looking Doggie! Please enjoy the forum. Your english is just fine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts