Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hi! Newbie here!

833 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  heidi_pooh 
#1 ·
Hey all! I've spent the day reading this forum getting ideas and information and decided to join. Everyone seems very nice and helpful. My name is Kelley and will be mom to a golden named Cosmo. He is 8 weeks old and we will be getting him tomorrow (8-29). We are really excited. I also have 2 children, ages 6 and 3, 2 cats, and a Rat Terrier. Once I get him, I will have to share pictures of him and make a signature.

#10 ·
Hi Kelley, and welcome too the board. Can't wait to see pictures of your new Golden puppy, nothing much cutier then a Golden puppy. But Abby, my sons black lab pup is darn close.

Anyway, welcome and I like the name Cosmo....that is really cute. Oh, congratulations coming at ya.

#11 ·
I'm new too! My Tinkerbell is 12 weeks old. the last 6 weeks have been very challenging but well worth it. And everyone is right take lots of pictures they grow so fast. Tinkerbell looks completely different from when I brought her home.

Congrats!

Marsha

#12 ·
Welcome from the Texas coast. I am Sandra and mom to goldens Buck, who turned 11 in Feb, KayCee who turned 7 last week, and golden mix, Honey, who will be 5 in Dec. She was thought to be right at a year old when we adopted her, so we made her adoption day her official first birhtday as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.