Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the Forum, after the unexpected loss of my beloved Golden of 9 years to cancer, we decided to add our new addition Murphy. I look forward to reading the threads and viewing pictures.

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have a Murphy too! So sorry to hear about your lost love. We look forward to seeing your pictures too ;-)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to you and Murphy. So sorry about your loss of your previous golden. Many of us have lost a precious golden in the past and it is so painful. I'm glad you opened your home to another golden. Looking forward to some pictures of Murphy and your previous golden.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you to everyone! I've attempted to attach a few pictures but was not successful. Does anyone have any secrets on how to attach them?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Murphy. Sorry for the loss of your previous golden. But it is nice that you are opening your heart to another pup. At the top of the page is the gallery. Go to upload photo and at the manage attachments and your pictures should pull up. Pick your favorites. then submit. Once it is in the pictures down at the bottom is a link with http copy that and then go to the place in the forum thread that you want to post and add your picture by pasting it. I am sure theis is an easier way but I put mine in the gallery so they are saved if my computer dies again. Good luck and post away. Your signature picture is cute.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there. Murphy is adorable! I'd be worried I'd sit on him, he blends right in with the couch. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just so cute. I love the one on the couch. Just squeesed up in the pillows. Love the little paws. Watch out they will grow overnight. And take lots of pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts