Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, everyone iv just found this site! seems great.i have a 10 month old golen retriever girl called millie, and she is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! - not to mention great with my three boys. were looking forward to maybe getting a few tips (or even offering a few), and maybe make some new friends online for millie.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Barbara & Millie! I'm just new to this site as well and I'm having a blast. Lots of wonderfully helpful people and lots of laughs. Once I figure out how to do everything (I'm a little computer-illiterate) I'll be a lot more comfortable. Can't wait to hear from you again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:wave: hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, sorry i haven't replied earlier, this is really the first chance i'v had to have a good look around the site.

I have posted a couple of photo's of Millie in the puppy section,she is now just about 10 1/2 months old and growing very fast, she's a pure joy to have around, Millie is our first Golden although we have had a couple of labradors who where both male, so she is our little girl!!! and i have to say she is definately alot calmer than the males we had even at this young age, she is just so well behaved...........most of the time anyway.
Well i will try my best to keep in regular contact with the site and hopefully pick up a few hints and tips along the way.

cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts