Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newby to the group here. I have had 3 goldens in my lifetime and absolutely loved them to pieces. I stumbled on this site as I have been searching for a new puppy and researching different breeders. Tragically, I lost my last two goldens (Sam who was 4 only years old) and (Sophie who was 11 years old) both to cancer this past June within 3 weeks of each other. Still heartbroken but am getting ready to love a new puppy and will post pictures as soon as we find our new ball of golden fluff. Here are pictures of my beloved Sam and Sophie before they past onto the Rainbow Bridge.
Sammy with tennis ball.JPG Sophie.jpg

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,173 Posts
Welcome!
Very sorry for your loss of Sam and Sophie.

Members will be happy to help you with Breeder referrals.
Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry about Sam and Sophie, it is terrible to lose them both so close together. There is a current thread about breeders in NY. Best wishes on your puppy search.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! I'm so sorry about your sweet Sam and Sophie. It's such a loss. I hope you will find much joy in your new puppy.

·
Read Only
127 Posts
That is heartbreaking I am sorry for your loss. I hope you can find a new companion that will brighten your days once again. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!
Very sorry for your loss of Sam and Sophie.

Members will be happy to help you with Breeder referrals.
Good luck with your search.
Hi, thank you and happy to be here and part of the group. Just learning how to navigate the site so hope my thank you gets to you.

Newby to the group here. I have had 3 goldens in my lifetime and absolutely loved them to pieces. I stumbled on this site as I have been searching for a new puppy and researching different breeders. Tragically, I lost my last two goldens (Sam who was 4 only years old) and (Sophie who was 11 years old) both to cancer this past June within 3 weeks of each other. Still heartbroken but am getting ready to love a new puppy and will post pictures as soon as we find our new ball of golden fluff. Here are pictures of my beloved Sam and Sophie before they past onto the Rainbow Bridge.
View attachment 868605 View attachment 868607
View attachment 868605 View attachment 868607

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry about Sam and Sophie, it is terrible to lose them both so close together. There is a current thread about breeders in NY. Best wishes on your puppy search.
Thank you, I will certainly check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts