Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks...I am Dr. Marie. I am a veterinarian who treats dogs, cats and pocket pets. A large number of my patients are Goldens and I really love working with these dogs!

I'd love to pop in and contribute in your forum from time to time. I would like to ask permission to include two links in my signature - my website and my veterinary tips page. I promise not to spam you guys. :)

So, if you'll have me I'm happy to contribute!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Dr. Marie

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Of course we welcome vets on the forum. I hope you don't get over worked here. :p: Though we do have lots of very well informed posters here for the small stuff. Please make yourself at home here.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome Dr. Marie! Make yourself at home!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I surely don't care, but I must admit I have no idea if there are rules about links.

Welcome. Jump right on in.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Welcome! I look forward to your insight. Have fun!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! Thanks guys! Maybe you guys can even teach me some stuff about Goldens - they truly are unique dogs!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:) So glad you have joined us here, and look forward to your thoughts and input with this most wonderful breed!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Hey Doc.

Welcome from Georgia:wavey: I cant talk for everyone but... I am.... and I am sure many will be glad to have you around! If you have not figured it out you have stumbled upon the greatest bunch of Golden Retriever fanatics around:)

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome!! I'm sure your input will be happily received (especially when we post things in "crisis mode")!!!

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Hi Dr. Marie and Welcome to The Forum. I, as with so many of us will be receptive to your knowledge and advice. :)

~Jackie

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My golden and lab both think they are pocket dogs, can you treat that? LOL, just kidding.

·
16,000 Posts
Laura, you may be the only person on earth more cynical than I.

It is a valid, practical question. It has nothing to do with cynicism. If a fee applies ($5 per question, according to the link) people need to be aware of it. And as such, it is a commercial venture which may not be allowed according to the rules of the forum.

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dr. Marie.

If you haven't found it, there is a section devoted to the health and anatomy of golden retrievers. I hope you will participate.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts