Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, am new to the group here. A dog-person. Had a Labrador previously for more than 6 years. His name was Buzzo (funny story behind his name)! Loved him so much! He was so beautiful and kind and so emotionally intelligent. Unfortunately, I lost him this past June; he was just 6.5 years old :(. I finally thought it was time to move on and have decided to welcome a new puppy into my life again. This time I wanted a golden retriever.

I've been searching for a new puppy, researching various breeders, and I came across this site. I plan to get one in the next year.

Here is my beloved Buzzo.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry for the loss of your Buzzo. He looks very sweet. For the best chances of a healthy dog be sure to find a breeder who follows the Golden Retriever Club of America's Code of Ethics for breeders by doing the 4 health clearances of hips, elbows, heart by veterinary cardiologist and eyes by a veterinary ophthalmologist. If you want help checking on this, post the registered names of the sire and dam of the litter.

Reactions: OscarsDad

·
Super Moderator
2,926 Posts
Welcome and so sorry for your loss. It is always very hard. I hope a new golden puppy brings the same feelings Buzzo brought to you and your family!

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,090 Posts
Welcome!
Very sorry for your loss of Buzzo, he was a beautiful boy.

Good luck with your search for a puppy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts