Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happily married for 28 years to my high school sweetheart! We have 2 children,
My daughter 26 My Son 22.. We have 2 fur babies Golden (Jack) and German Sheppard (Wentz)..
Jack is our 3rd Golden Retriever! He is my world and my everything! His is Mommy’s baby!!

·
Ann
385 Posts
Hello and welcome. My husband and I are married 39 years, have 3 adult children and have had 6 wonderful Goldens. Currently, we have Bear who’s 17 mos old and definitely a mama’s boy. Please send us pics of your fur babies, Jack and Wentz
3A8340FD-06AF-4007-AE32-D67222A7F274.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Another long time married one here, 36 years and although not highschool sweethearts met very soon after haha. We have 2 grown children who are 30 and 34, an 18 month old granddaughter and our 2 year old Golden boy named Kismet. .

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Funny how much all these posters have in common. We have been married for 34 years and have a daughter and son 28 and 25 and a granddaughter who is 10 months old. Rukie is our third Golden. Honeybear was our first and our practice child and now Rukie fills my empty nest very well. He also draws my son home to visit more often.

Reactions: Joanne & Asia

·
Super Moderator
3,014 Posts
Welcome from a NJ expatriate! Lived in Hopatcong and Sandyston and know the state well. Nice to have you with us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts