Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband had a golden growing up. His name was Andy. We always said when we got a house we would get one too. Well we got the house and now we have a golden. He is 8 weeks. His name is biscuit. He is cute as a button and so far he is the sweetest little thing next to apple pie. He is a great addition to our family. I look forward to talking and learning from all of you.

Lysa

2 pics of biscuit chewing on his breast cancer awareness toy. :p:

Attachments

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
What a cutie pie--and better than apple pie any day!

Hello and wlecome from the texas coast. I am Sandra and am owned and loved by (and adored by me &hubby) 8 1/2 year old full golden KayCee and adopted 6 year old golden mix, honey.

·
Hi I'm Lori <-----
665 Posts
AWWWW he's a doll baby!! What a sweet little guy! Take lots of pics, because that tiny puppy stage goes by too fast!! Enjoy your new baby!!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
What a cutie... Welcome to the forum.....

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Welcome to you and Biscuit. You sure got yourself a very smoochable buddy there.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Biscuit. He is adorable and love your saying of him being the sweetest thing next to apple pie. You must be a southerner, with sayings like that. LOL. My sister lives in Va Beach off, so maybe one day when I get up that way we could get together with our pups.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
My husband had a golden growing up. His name was Andy.

now we have a golden. He is 8 weeks. His name is .
Hi Lysa...I also have a boy named Biscuit and the funny thing is that I almost named him Andy :D but my daughter started dating a guy named Andy a couple of weeks before I got Biscuit. That's him as a pup in my avatar and he's the guy on the right, in my signature. I thought that I may have jinxed him by naming him after a food item....since he was 5 mo old he has been eating (swallowing whole :uhoh:) socks, mittens, underwear, etc plus he is is a professional counter-surfer, although he only does that now when I'm not looking :p:.

I can't wait to see some more pictures of that little cutie-pie :smooch:.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you so much for all the comments and welcome! I have been lurking and reading since I joined. So much info and it is all helping me. I am definitely loving the board. Hope you all are having a awesome Sunday!!!!:thanks:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts