Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I am just joined that great forum 1,5 months ago.

I would like to know is there anybody from Turkey?

I have and 1.5 y.o GR.

Thanks.

·
AKA: Joyce
7,442 Posts
Hi :wave: Welcome to the group! I'm not from Turkey but I love being on this forum and meeting people from all around the world!!
Would love to hear more about you and your dog..and see pictures :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Welcome Seyhzade. I'm not from Turkey, but also enjoy "meeting" people from all over the world who have a love of Goldens. Please send some pictures when you can. You will find many great posts on here helpful and fun.

·
Premium Member
17,932 Posts
Welcome to the board! Your boy is very handsome.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Greetings Seyhzade and welcome to the forum.
I am not from Turkey either, but a few years ago my husband and I made a wonderful trip to Istanbul and loved your beautiful city and the gracious people who live there. We would love to go back.
Your boy has a great big smile (in the photo when he is going to the vet). What is his name? How old is he?
My dog is Brooks. He was 7 years old this past summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings Seyhzade and welcome to the forum.
I am not from Turkey either, but a few years ago my husband and I made a wonderful trip to Istanbul and loved your beautiful city and the gracious people who live there. We would love to go back.
Your boy has a great big smile (in the photo when he is going to the vet). What is his name? How old is he?
My dog is Brooks. He was 7 years old this past summer.
It is nice to hear your lovely words about Istanbul and Turkish ppl.
You are always welcome.

His name is Zindik.
(It is a Turkish name, literally it means who is devoted himself to have joy in life that makes to forget eternity)
He is 1,5 years old.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Welcome!!! He sure is handsome!Hope you enjoy & learn from this forum as much as I have.Be carefull.This crowd will have you owning two Goldens or more LOL !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure about Turkey, but I know there is someone from Egypt, several from India, and a great many others spread around the world.

Welcome! :wavey:
Great.

I would love to have lots of Golden owner friends from all around the world.

:wavey:

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Great.

I would love to have lots of Golden owner friends from all around the world.

:wavey:
You are definitely in the right place... Just keep posting pictures of yourself and your dog, and tell people about him, and you'll have lots of Golden loving friends and acquaintances!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts