Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, great to see so many long lost friends :wavey: We have one male Golden named Cowboy who will be 4 in April. We live on the coast and spend alot of our time on the water. I look forward to meeting everyone and catching up with all the old friends. Dianne

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
You must have come over from another forum but it is nice to meet you. Your Cowboy is a very handsome boy and cant wait to see pictures of him.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Cowboy and Sadie. Sadie is Cowboy's girlfriend, an almost 1 year old Blood Hound. Her owners are our boat friends and Sadie and Cowboy love to run the beaches together. Can't wait til the weather warms up. Jo Ellen, it's so good to see you too :wave:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

Cowboy and Sadie. Sadie is Cowboy's girlfriend, an almost 1 year old Blood Hound. Her owners are our boat friends and Sadie and Cowboy love to run the beaches together. Can't wait til the weather warms up. Jo Ellen, it's so good to see you too :wave:
I love that picture, or did I already tell you that? :doh:

·
Zoey and Maisie's Mom
80 Posts
Lady Di! I see you made your way here, too! i am so clueless most of the time, I just figured people were busy or bored and hadn't posted in awhile! Welcome and I look forward to continuing our dicscussions both doggie related and not!It is snowing here all day, about 6 inches so far.I'll se if I can send some to SC!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Lady Di, Welcome! Hay, can u show us the coffee table picture...

Tailer & I are enjoying our snow...maybe have 6" ans still falling...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts