Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to find you guys! Just posted some shots of Bailey, English Cream - and there's one of The Mung, Lilacpoint Siamese in bed with him! Does anyone else have a dog and cat that sleep together?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome to the forum, my father-in-law just came back from some Energy work from down your way. He flew in to South Africa and drove up for a 30 day stint in Botswana.

·
3 goldens
11,799 Posts
Well Hello And Welcome From The Coast Of Texas. When I Was A Kid We Had A Big Orange Cat That Would Sleep On Top Of Our English Setter, Mack. And I Had A Black Rabbit Abot 23 Years Back That Would Sleep With My Irish Setter. Funny Bunny Was Litter Box Trained And Stayed In The House And He And Boots Were Very Good Friends.

·
Administrator
16,473 Posts
Welcome to the board. I went down to look at your pictures. Wow your Bailey sure is white and so good looking.
We hope you will enjoy it here.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
Bailey is such a handsome boy and love the one of him in the pond. I bet you had to laugh seeing that. Love his expressions and coloring. I have three cats and 3 dogs and have found mine laying together sometimes mostly with Beau. But one night by George laid with Bama and Bama jumped up not knowing what to do, because George usually doesnt like Bama to touch him.

·
It's just an illusion ...
3,765 Posts
HI & WELCOME !
AWWW THAT PICTURE OF BAILEY & KITTY IS THE SWEETEST THING ! :heartbeat
I LOVE KITTIES BUT ...
Mr & Miss T WEREN'T RAISED WITH CATS SO ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts