Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member but have had Goldens for over 20 years. I show in conformation, obedience, and rally and currently have 6 wonderful Goldens. I bred my first litters in 2007 and planning Sage's last breeding now. I love the pup I kept from her litter so may repeat this breeding as the sire was my Champion "Star" who is now 10 years old and still acts like a goofy teenager. I have one young female, Lacey, who has done very well in the ring -- starting with a Best Puppy in Show and her first point at Piedmont KC in 2008 and Best Puppy at the Eastern Regional in Perry, GA and then placements in sweeps and regular classes at the GRCA National Specialty in RI. She has 8 points toward her Championship so we are now focusing on shows with likely majors. And today, my Cruiser got his first leg towards his CDX. He has major separation issues and is stressed at shows so holding his out of sight sits and downs was a major accomplishment for him. We have blown some really nice scores on his stays and just hoping he can hold it together so we can move on to Utility.

Jan Berie
WagnTail Golden
www.wagntailgoldens.com

·
Administrator
16,462 Posts
Welcome !!!
I am sure 6 Goldens keeps you very busy. Good luck with you future shows. We hope you enjoy this board.

·
Rebecca
119 Posts
Hi all the way form the uk

Hi meet my little princess Hermione. My first golden retriever.

Our little baby girl Golden retriever Hermione, pictured at seven weeks old, is the winner of Hartlepool Mail's Pup Idol competition. We can now treat the victorious Hermione to plenty of treats after winning a year's supply of dog food courtesy of Hotham Aquatic and Pet Supplies. The Mail offices received more than 30000 votes by spellbound readers, and the amazingly popular Hermione, now ten weeks old, recorded around a third of those votes (that's our little princess).

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Your goldens are gorgeous. And it is cool that there is another Cruiser here. One of our members has a boy name Cruiser. Hope you enjoy your time here and will continue to post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts