Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member but I have in the past used this site for guidance (thank you all.) I have a 5 1/2 month female Golden Charli....I got her after my 8 year-old Golden Kennedy collapsed after running in the back yard. Vet said it was a heart attack :( Terrible time for me...but now I have Charli, full of energy and lots of love to give.

First pic is of Ken followed by Charli. Looking forward to hearing and sharing experiences with you all!

Brigit

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,074 Posts
Welcome to you and Charli!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Kennedy.....so sudden!

Enjoy your stay and please feel free to post more pics!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Charli

Welcome to you and Charli-you will love it here!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
My condolences on the passing of Kennedy.

Your little girl is so cute!

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Welcome to the board from another PA member. I am about an hour south-west of Philly (In Chester County as well as I see you are from West Chester). We hope you enjoy it here.

·
Kristy
9,838 Posts
Welcome Brigit! Thank you for posting photos, they are both such beautiful dogs. I am so sorry that you lost Kennedy and especially for the manner in which it happened. My uncle had the same scenario occur last year with his yellow lab and he was devastated.

I'm so glad that you've let Charli into your life and clearly she is a sweetheart. What a face. Love to see more photos!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,717 Posts
Welcome Brigit, your Charli is adorable-congratulations.

I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your Kennedy, I can only imagine how devastating it was, my heart goes out to you.

I hope Charli will bring much needed joy and love back into your life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts