Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your site and looking forward to the wealth of information you all provide!! :wavey:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There we go, just adjusted my avatar-so there's a start for pics. I'll do some regular ones later!:)

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She just turned 7 mos. actually so the avatar pic is kinda old,have to download some more recent ones. Just had her spayed so I might have to wait till all that pent up energy is spent b4 I can get her to sit still long enough for a pic. 10 to 14 days is a long time to "not do" any running, jumping and playing at this age--she's just going plain crazy at this point:bowl:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Lucy,
She looks like a cutie and I bet when she can start running again she will be wearing you out. We love pictures and cant wait to see pictures of her. And there is alot of great people here that can answer almost any question that you might have. Just jump in and post away.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
My FAVORITE theme for a photo - a child and their dog. Great photo and thanks for sharing.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AmbikaGR- Did I see you and your pups at Clays Park campground this last summer?? We saw some goldens there and they were grandmother, daughter and granddaughter and they looked alot like yours!!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
No, sorry it was not us.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful welcomes. I can tell already that this forum is chocked full of good info and friendly people!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts