Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just introducing myself. i live in NYC and will be getting my golden in 2 weeks. So excited!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are in for big fun!

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Hello and welcome from across the River NJ :) . Congratulations on your new puppy. Can’t wait to see pictures from Gotcha Day!! Enjoy it here.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to this great site. IMHO, you picked the best site to gain help and answers to a wide variety of questions that you'll surely once you get your pup. BTW, Congratulations! :smile2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!
CH is beautiful, my son graduated from Carolina in 2010, therefore I am a CAROLINA MOM and a big time Tar Heel Fan........
Huge Tar heel fan as well. My uncle was the architect for campus. He got me into many football games. He di the science building and the new addition the stadium.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,283 Posts
Huge Tar heel fan as well. My uncle was the architect for campus. He got me into many football games. He di the science building and the new addition the stadium.
Carolina's campus is beautiful, CH is a great college town.

Nothing better than Tar Heel Basketball...........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I work in NYC an live in NJ. Can you share with me where you went for your puppy? I am having a hard time finding a breeder within a couple hours of here that doesn't sound like a puppy mill.

Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts