Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi and welcome to GRF. True is adorable---I like your toe polish, too...LOL! Jump right in and start telling us all about True and don't forget to post more pictures.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
True is adorable. That shot he reminds me of a harp seal. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True

True is my first golden. I have had 2 dogs from Shelters - one a beagle mix called Speckles, who died when I was 17 and then my main dog, who my husband got me from a shelter when I graduated from college - Buddy. Buddy was a german shepherd mix and he lived until he was almost 16.

We weren't sure we could convince my husband to get another dog until very recently when he agreed to get True. I don't think he wanted to open himself up to loving another dog - he took it so hard when buddy died, bud is buried in our backyard.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
True is a real cutie. Welcome to you both. Sounds like you have a very sweet and loving husband to spoil you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He is very sweet - in fact, True is down in the basement now sleeping on his feet while he plays computer games...True's Dad definitely loves him too:smooch:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
True is a sweetie with a great name!!

·
Maryland
2,806 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm from Maryland.....I live just below Salisbury (near Ocean City).

And, to top it all off, we moved here from Harford County. We lived in Abingdon and then Darlington right before moving here (in 1995). My youngest son graduated from John Carroll.....in Bel Air! :lol: It's changed SO much there. The traffic now is unbelievable! It was a great area for the kids to grow up in, though. Now, we're back to rural. hahahaha!

True is so CUTE!! Please share more with us about him!

·
3 goldens
11,673 Posts
What a cute puppy. Someone said he reminded them of a Harp Seal--is those beautiful eyes. Anway, welcome from the Texas coast

1 - 20 of 24 Posts