Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Acadia Goldens & Afghans
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in NC with my husband and children - not used to it being this cold for so long! We moved here in '87 from Miami, FL. I'm a stay at home Mom and my children are totally home schooled. I've been teaching them for 17 years - 5 more to go. We have Goldens and Afghan Hounds. I've been involved in Afghans since '76 and Goldens since '96. I show both breeds AKC & UKC, although I've been taking a break from AKC politics. I'm also a Golden breeder and a member of several clubs. So my children and my dogs take up most of my time (have to leave some for hubby). Actually, now that my children are older, I spend most of my time with my dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!:)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. At least you have a good sized pack of dogs to keep you warm on those chilly nights. :p: Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post lots of pictures of your whole furry crew.

·
Acadia Goldens & Afghans
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm not quite sure how to do everything but I did start a picture album.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

It sounds like you are really busy but I can tell you love everything you do, it just shines in your post. I will have to go look at your album to see your beautiul babies. Glad you have joined us.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome to GRF from Bancroft, Ontario, Canada!

(I see that you like Zoom & Mulder. Well, I have one of Zoom's boys & I just love him to death - BPISS CH Ambertru's Razz Razz Metazz)

·
Acadia Goldens & Afghans
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. Your Zoom son is beautiful! It's nice to see how well Zoom blended with your bitch. Maybe I'll get to see your boy in person - I'm planning on coming to the Canadian National in July. I'm in the process of getting my passcard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts