Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to the boards!

My family and I are proud new Golden parents. We will be bringing our new girl home the beginning of February.

Her "call name" is Diamond. Her full AKC name is to be B'Roy's Precious Diamond. Our oldest son Brandon named her!

My wife and I have 4 boys ages 9, 7, 7, and 2. We also have a 4-year old pug named Bella.

Glad to be here!

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
WELCOME, congrats on your new pup. Can't wait to see pictures, but in the meantime, you could show us some pics of your pug......hint hint ..... :)

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on the new addition! I am in MI, have 4 children and a 4yr old pug, too :) My new golden pup comes home next week. I know how excited you must be.This is a great forum, lots of great people with great advice. Glad you found it.
Honestly when I saw his post I thought maybe he was your hubby!! :doh: ;)

Welcome to the forum!! :wavey:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly when I saw his post I thought maybe he was your hubby!! :doh: ;)

Welcome to the forum!! :wavey:
Ha!

Can someone help me with my avatar and putting pics in the gallery? I am trying to download pics from my computer. Whenever I hit "save changes", the "file path" for my pic disappears. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I now have my avatar pic up. This is a pic I took of Diamond last weekend. She is about 3 1/2 weeks old.

We will be bringing her home the first week of February.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok. I have also added a few pics to the gallery of Diamond.:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome there are a lot of people here from Michigan.
The people on this forum know more about Golden's then any forum
I have been on.
If you need help with your Golden just ask and someone here will know the
answer to your question.

Star and I live in Michigan also

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
I love your avatar and cant wait till she comes home. The name is great and tell your son he did a great job in naming her. Until you get your girl you can post pictures of your pug. THere are several members here that have pugs of their own with goldens.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your puppy is adorable and your son picked out a terrific name for him! I'm in Michigan too, have one golden, Phoebe, 2 cairn terriers, Seamus and Gracie, & one foster cairn, Duke. I bet your kids are really enjoying having a puppy in the house!

Jan, Seamus, Gracie, Phoebe & Duke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts